Please Check Back in March 2020 for updated information.
- More than 2 hours of ice time with 45 minutes of on-ice instruction
- Off-ice activities and supervised recreation
- Snack break – snacks included
- Free skate rental
- Intro to figure skating classes if skaters are Basic 5 and higher or Basic Skills group for beginner skaters
- Certificates awarded upon completion of levelsCamp CurriculumBelow Zero Summer Camp is focused on the FUN and FUNDAMENTALS of ice skating. Skaters are divided into classes based on age, experience and skill level.Skaters in Low or high bridge classes will be placed in Intro to Figure and will be able to do some of our Elite Summer training program classes, such as Low stroking, Low curry and variety classes.
- Time of Camp: 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Cost: $225/week if registered by May 23, $250 if registered after May 23.
Please check back on March 2020 for more updated informationRegister Now